[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.7.1″]
Perhaps one of the most stressful events in life is moving from one place to another. This is especially true when hiring a long distance mover. Where the hassle of packing up boxes of things is added to the feelings of anxiety brought about by the big change.
Good thing there are long distance moving companies like us. We can help plan your move and how to go about packing all of your belongings.
This assistance we offer can relieve some of the pressure and tension. This way you can focus on more important things you need to complete before leaving.
Hiring our Top Notch professional movers will ensure that everything is done accordingly.
As a long distance mover, we can lighten your load with these tips.
Moving Bullets that Can Help
- The moving industry is governed by certain rules and regulations. Depending on whether it is an intrastate move or interstate move where you need to cross state lines. Our moving company has secured the proper licenses and documentation. This is important for credibility and to protect yourself.
- Review in detail what services you are signing up for. Our moving company gives you the option of several moving services. Such includes but are not limited to, packing & unpacking, storage, moving protection. This will make an impact once you ask for an estimate of the moving cost.
Moving out of state? Share your story, e-mail us today!
- The average cost of moving nationwide within the same state is $2,300 for an average weight of 7,400 lbs. and a team of four crew members. For the same weight and at an average of 1,225 miles, an interstate move can cost at an average of $4,300. That is not counting the minimum $80 to $120 for each of the crew.
- Take comfort with the security that insurance will provide during the moving experience. Although it will cost a little, the confidence that it gives you is so worth it knowing that there may be instances that some of your things will be damaged during the trip.
- We are a reputable long distance company and we recommend you make reservations, at least, a month prior to the move. Google is a good source when looking for available local movers. Angieslist provides detailed information about our moving company and we have great reviews. Yelp also has many great reviews and ratings us locally here in South Florida.
- Give us a call today! We are very professional and have received numerous consumer accreditations for our excellence in the industry.
Top Notch Movers, long distance mover to the rescue!
When hiring a long distance mover, it is important to do your thorough research. Check all the information about the company you have chosen to do the job. You can feel confident that Top Notch Movers is highly recommended by many people in South Florida and stand for excellence in the industry.
Moving is a life-changing experience in itself. It can contribute to how you are going to approach your new environment once you have settled in.
The move itself should be worry and stress- free so you can completely be at ease with your new place and not be traumatized by the move. Call us today for a free quote!