[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ custom_padding=”0|0px|0|0px|false|false”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.10.2″]
Best Moving Companies and why should you read this post.
The Internet has so much information and helpful sites. I am sure you are using a search engine when you need to find a service, buy stuff, or get something done. Unfortunately, not all of the information that you might need you can google. In this post, we will be providing you with our knowledge of how to pick a mover, why you should spend some time researching, and why it is so important. Everyone has to move someday, especially if you are in the US, either it is for work or family.
Stay for a minute, spend an hour – earn for life. You never know when this information can help you save hundreds or even thousands of funds.
First of all, be informed, do your research. It is much easier to get a bad experience with a mover that you know nothing about.
Looking for the best moving companies? Go thru those steps to get what are you looking for:
- Google, it is pretty obvious, but by googling “best moving companies” you might get a comprehensive list of movers. Filter them out by completing all the steps in our list.
- Make sure that they are local (within 50 miles from your house) Best moving companies for you won’t be 500 miles away.
- Check their licenses and insurance. Go to the official site of the Department Of Transportation and search for their records.
- Yelp, Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor can be helpful, check the reputation of the mover by visiting them and reading all the reviews.
- Before calling in, make sure you are comfortable with points 1-4.
- Check their website for pictures, basic information and basic rates.
- When calling in, make sure to ask all the questions that you have in mind. Rate your call, either you liked it or not.
- After receiving an estimate, ideally, try to find other 2-3 movers and compare quotes.
- Got your quotes? Read a fine print! It is a must. Done? Now you are ready to book! Do not put more than 10% down, and make sure to ask about the types of payment.
We suggest those 10 steps as a minimum amount of work to get done before booking a mover from the list of the best moving companies. Trust us, it is great to have professional and responsible movers. However, it is a nightmare to deal with crooks, and there are a lot of them.
Do you really need to go thru all of that? The short answer is no. Why? Because we are what you need.
Best moving companies in South Florida, why look? Get Top Notch Movers Inc. Rated #1 in 2018!
It’s always wise to go with a company that’s responsive, friendly and professional before you employ them. Good people skills are a great sign that they care about taking care of your belongings, and don’t just see you as another source of payment. They should respond to you quickly when you request their service. They should also be ready and willing to answer any questions you may have. That’s what we are here for your moving needs. Our moving team is strong and thorough, this way you’ll know we won’t drop your favorite nightstand. Movers near you can help you this spring season.
Read reviews of the best moving companies
It isn’t hard to find reviews on best moving companies. Those who are looking for reviews on our movers may go to a specific, mover-review site like Yelp.com. Others will choose Angie’s list for quality local reviews of movers in South Florida. Both are great options. It’s important that you look up our reviews from a trusted site as some reviews are not to be trusted. Real reviews can really give you a look into our business before you hire us.
Curious About The Cost Of Moving?
The cost of moving will depend on how much furniture you have, and how far you want to move it. Most people will spend at least a thousand dollars on a longer moving trip by the time they’re through. A short local move could definitely be less. It depends on many factors such as the number of rooms, the distance of the move and square feet of the property. You could very well likely spend more or less than this amount. It all depends on what you want to move and where you want to move it.
Always look for movers that take their job seriously. Of course, it’s normal to see movers wearing comfortable clothing, as their job is very physical. This does not mean that they shouldn’t be clean and well-groomed. They should care about sending a positive, safe image to the customer. You should take notice, and rest a sure that your stuff is safe with the mover you choose. Our movers have a professional and well-maintained image with our company t-shirts also.
Call Now – get the moving company that you deserve.
We are a top mover in South Florida. If you’re looking to move right away, it’s important to consult with our moving company as soon as you can. We’ll be able to get your furniture out of your home, and into your new one in no time at all. Make sure you call the right company; you’ll be able to make your move as hassle-free as possible.