Top Notch Movers offers complete goods packing. We commit to be cautious and handle all your items carefully. Although most of our customers choose us to do their packing, you may also choose to pack your goods on your own whether you are moving locally or having a long distance move.
The following guidelines will assist you in preparing towards your move:
Once you decide to pack your goods on your own, you’ll need to have everything properly packed and ready for loading when our crew arrives at your place. In other words, all packing should be completed the evening before your moving day.
Self-packing is expected to meet specific standards. Our Top Notch Movers foreman will inspect your boxes and determine if your goods are properly packed. In the case of improper packing, the cartons are susceptible to damage. If torn, ripped or soiled, they will not close or cannot be sealed, you will be asked either to fix or replace those with new boxes.
Fragile items packing recommendations: Pack 80% of the box with fragile items, and the remaining 20% pack with bubble wrap and wrapping paper. Try to layer the bubble wrap and paper in between your items.
Size: 16⅜ X 12½ X 12½
Small boxes commonly used for moving high-value fragile items. It is also common to wrap fragile items with a bubble wrap and to add wrapping paper to the top and bottom of the box before closing it.
Small boxes may be used for books, loose items, documents, photo albums etc.
It is also common to use small boxes for long distance moves from FL, as these boxes usually keep the items in better shape.
Size: 18 X 18 X 16
Medium boxes commonly used for bedding items, towels, large photo albums and other fragile items that could not fit the small boxes.
It is also common to use medium boxes for local moves for two reasons:
Medium boxes are less heavy then larger boxes, and easier to maneuver thought the house /apartment while you unpack.
Medium boxes will hold better than larger boxes.
Size: 18 X 18 X 28
Dish pack boxes are one size larger than the large box, and thicker than any other box.
The purpose of a dish pack box is to move fragile items such as china sets and glass items.
Size: 18 X 18 X 24
Large boxes are commonly used for large bedding items, cloths, toys, large kitchenware and large loose items.
Whether it’s a state-to-state move, or a county-to-county move, there are many ways to pack a large box. At Top Notch Movers we always recommend our customers to use bubble wrap and wrapping paper in the bottom and top of the box.
Size: 24 X 20 X 46
The Wardrobe box with metal hanging bar can help you move or store hanging clothes.
Wardrobe boxes are very easy to use and convenient when you need to move your clothes from one closet to another.
Wardrobe boxes will protect your clothes while they are stored during your move.
We've been around the block, moved several hundred happy customers, and have developed a strong process for evaluating your moving needs and expenses at a glance. We're always fair, accurate, and on time.
Packing / Unpacking
Many of our clients have us do all the work. From packing every box to ensure items are securely placed to loading the truck and even setting everything back up in your new home or location. We totally understand if you'd rather pack up yourself and just point us what you want us to move.
Come moving day, we show up with a plan of attack that allows us to swiftly, safely, and efficiently pack, load, and move your entire house from A to B with ease. We aren't into wasting our own time, so we do our best to not waste yours.
Above all else, our friendly staff is made up of highly skilled moving professionals that enjoy what they do and make your moving experience Top Notch! Moving long distance or local has never been as fun as it is with us.
State of the art Moving Equipment
From moving blankets, straps, and pads to boxes, dollies, and lifts, we come equipped with the most start of the art moving tools to ensure your items are safely moved from your current location to your new one. We'll never take a shortcut and skimp out on moving equipment. Your items mean just as much to us as they do to you!
We've been providing the best moving service for over 10 years with no barriers. We pride ourselves in leading our industry in technological and equipment advancements allowing us to continuously deliver exceptional moving experiences, move after move.